Enjoy full customization and superior interactivity for every element of the chart
The Advanced Donut Visual makes exploration of categorical data exciting and saves valuable screen space. Every element is interactive and can be customized, giving you full control over data visualization. You can navigate through multiple drilldown levels, highlight data, and select data slices by clicking directly on the chart.
- On-chart drill down –explore multiple data levels by clicking directly on the chart
- Interactive labels – drill into even the smallest data slices
- Multiple chart types – select pie chart, donut or gauge (half-pie)
- Full customization – customize every slice, label and legend, add 3D effects
- Adjustable automatic “Others” grouping – set the number of slices visible, the rest will be grouped together
- Cross-filtering – filter the dashboard by using the visual itself
- Cross-chart filtering –select data points on multiple charts instead of using slicers
- Filter control – designate the visual to act as a filter
- Bookmark support – save report view configurations
- Drillthrough support – examine your data in detail
Advanced Donut visual is perfect for visualizing categorical data and ratios. The most popular applications are:
- Sales & Marketing. Sales and campaign data, sales team performance, research results.
- Human Resources. Staff composition, salary distribution, performance data.
- Accounting & Finance. Income and expense analysis, billings, creditors and debtors.
- Project management. Risk distribution, issue and task analysis, resource allocation.
GET THE LATEST VERSION: https://advancedvisuals.bi/get_donut
When this add-in is used, it
- Can read and make changes to your document
- Can send data over the Internet
***** Related Blog Posts *****
Creating Multi Threaded Dynamic Visuals – Advanced Power BI Technique
Custom Dynamic Segmentation Using DAX In Power BI
***** Related Video Tutorials *****
Create Dynamic Visuals Based On Ranking in Power BI w/DAX
Outlier Detection & Visualization in Power BI – Advanced DAX
How To Use Virtual Tables With COUNTROWS in Power BI – DAX Formula Technique
RANKX Considerations – Power BI & DAX Formula Concepts
Manufacturing Operations – Power BI Showcase
***** Related Course Modules *****
Ultimate Beginners Guide to Power BI
Power BI Super Users Workshop
Solving Analytical Scenarios w/ Power BI & DAX
Advanced Analytics in Power BI
Financial Reporting w/ Power BI
Power BI Showcases