Clustered Column Chart By Akvelon is enhanced by rectangle selection of columns
Clustered Column Chart by Akvelon has similar functionality as product Clustered column chart and allows you to plot bars based on category and value data from your data source. Additionally it supports rectangle selection – such filtering allows to select multiple columns within rectangle area. This feature will help you to filter specific cluster within your data and update your report accordingly.
Other important features are:
– Legend that supports selection
– Ability to change colors of the columns – you can set specific color for each Legend category
How to use Small Multiple feature:
Visuals have following additional “small multiple” field buckets:
– Column By
– Row By (can be filled only together with Column By)
User can define rows and columns of the visual in two ways:
– Set both “Row By” and “Column By” field buckets. In this case rows and columns will be generated based on those category values
– Set only “Column By” field bucket and leave “Row By” empty. In that case there will be only one dimension of small multiple categories, and small multiples will be generated from left to right and wrap to the next row – similar as left-to-right text direction in a page.
Note: Color saturation can be set only if Legend is not set.
When this add-in is used, it
- Can read and make changes to your document.
- Can send data over the Internet.
***** Related Blog Posts *****
Creating Multi Threaded Dynamic Visuals – Advanced Power BI Technique
Custom Dynamic Segmentation Using DAX In Power BI
***** Related Video Tutorials *****
Create Dynamic Visuals Based On Ranking in Power BI w/DAX
Outlier Detection & Visualization in Power BI – Advanced DAX
How To Use Virtual Tables With COUNTROWS in Power BI – DAX Formula Technique
RANKX Considerations – Power BI & DAX Formula Concepts
Manufacturing Operations – Power BI Showcase
***** Related Course Modules *****
Ultimate Beginners Guide to Power BI
Power BI Super Users Workshop
Solving Analytical Scenarios w/ Power BI & DAX
Advanced Analytics in Power BI
Financial Reporting w/ Power BI
Power BI Showcases