Display a metric against a target value or capacity with this intuitive 3D cylinder visual.
Cylindrical Gauge by MAQ Software allows users to compare actual values against a target capacity. Each gauge in this visual represents a single metric.
Cylindrical Gauge by MAQ Software is useful for evaluating inventory, average customer satisfaction scores, fuel, or other repository levels.
- Define the minimum and maximum values of tick marks.
- Customize the fill and border color of the cylinder.
- Navigate the visual with a vertical scrollbar when height restrictions limit visibility.
- List the value of the fill line below the cylinder for added clarity.
When this add-in is used, it
- Can read and make changes to your document
- Can send data over the Internet
***** Related Blog Posts *****
Creating Multi Threaded Dynamic Visuals – Advanced Power BI Technique
Custom Dynamic Segmentation Using DAX In Power BI
***** Related Video Tutorials *****
Create Dynamic Visuals Based On Ranking in Power BI w/DAX
Outlier Detection & Visualization in Power BI – Advanced DAX
How To Use Virtual Tables With COUNTROWS in Power BI – DAX Formula Technique
RANKX Considerations – Power BI & DAX Formula Concepts
Manufacturing Operations – Power BI Showcase
***** Related Course Modules *****
Ultimate Beginners Guide to Power BI
Power BI Super Users Workshop
Solving Analytical Scenarios w/ Power BI & DAX
Advanced Analytics in Power BI
Financial Reporting w/ Power BI
Power BI Showcases