Dial Gauge allows you to define various ranges in the dial along with pointer value.
Description for custom ‘Dial Gauge’ visualization are as below:
1. Colour indicated by red displays actual value.
2. Colour indicated by yellow displays target value.
3. Pointer displays any value.
4. Null/blank/max values will be indicated by colour green.
5. Default minimum value is 0.
6. Default maximum value is 100.
7. Additional label to display value. It append % sign.
8. Name of chart will be displayed on center of Dial Gauge.
1.Font size control for all labels.
2.Decimal Precision control for all labels.
3.Colour of all three bands, centre, needle, body and rim can now be changed.
4.Leading and Trailing indicators can now be added to the Min-Max and Current Value.
5.Decimal Precision control for Percentage Value along with Hide option.
6.Reverse option to flip the Dial Gauge.
7.Option to add shadow to the Dial Gauge.
8.Option to show Legend.
9.Option to hide Chart Name and Current Value.
10.The Tooltip will now show Start and End values for each band.
11.The Dial Gauge is now centre-aligned.
12.Previously reported bugs have been fixed.
When this add-in is used, it
- Can read and make changes to your document
- Can send data over the Internet
***** Related Blog Posts *****
Creating Multi Threaded Dynamic Visuals – Advanced Power BI Technique
Custom Dynamic Segmentation Using DAX In Power BI
***** Related Video Tutorials *****
Create Dynamic Visuals Based On Ranking in Power BI w/DAX
Outlier Detection & Visualization in Power BI – Advanced DAX
How To Use Virtual Tables With COUNTROWS in Power BI – DAX Formula Technique
RANKX Considerations – Power BI & DAX Formula Concepts
Manufacturing Operations – Power BI Showcase
***** Related Course Modules *****
Ultimate Beginners Guide to Power BI
Power BI Super Users Workshop
Solving Analytical Scenarios w/ Power BI & DAX
Advanced Analytics in Power BI
Financial Reporting w/ Power BI
Power BI Showcases