Display distributions among multiple categories to highlight gaps, clusters, and outliers.
Dot Plot by MAQ Software displays data points (bubbles), plotted on an X/Y axis, and distributed over a desired set of values. The size of the bubble represents the magnitude, and the color represents the category. Users can view data through multiple parent and child sub-categories, a significant improvement over other dot plot diagrams.
Dot Plot by MAQ Software is useful for displaying multi-dimensional sales data in one visual, such as sales quantity per year over various regions.
- Support for selection and multi-selection with partial highlighting.
- Display distinct bubble color for different categories.
- Modify bubble size and bubble animation on click.
What’s new in 3.4.5:
- Support for Report tooltips
- Support for date formatting
When this add-in is used, itCan read and make changes to your documentCan send data over the Internet