Gantt chart with a grid that provides details of a task and additional key performance indicators.
Gantt charts are used for scheduling and task management. Ordinary Gantt charts only display basic details such as task IDs, names, and schedules. Gantt Chart by MAQ Software includes a grid that allows users to view data related to the task and the hierarchy of data categories. Users can sort the data based on any data point contained in the task.
With Gantt Chart by MAQ Software, project managers can monitor project IDs, start times, end times, current status, project duration, project owners, and task priorities, as well as many other KPIs. Users can also view individual tasks and their progress.
- Hierarchical view with expand / collapse option for parent levels.
- Color bars based on category.
- Task details on grid with hierarchy.
- Showcase the task status as of the current date.
- Sort data based on any parameter of grid.
- Display tooltips for column headers, category labels, KPI indicators, data labels, and bars.
What’s new in 3.3.5:
- Optimized performance for hierarchy view
- Resolved legend color issue
What’s new in 3.3.7:
- Support for date formatting
- Resolved issues legend color and sorting issues
For any feature requests or questions about this visual, please send an e-mail to our team at email@example.com.
When this add-in is used, it
- Can read and make changes to your document
- Can send data over the Internet
***** Related Blog Posts *****
Creating Multi Threaded Dynamic Visuals – Advanced Power BI Technique
Custom Dynamic Segmentation Using DAX In Power BI
***** Related Video Tutorials *****
Create Dynamic Visuals Based On Ranking in Power BI w/DAX
Outlier Detection & Visualization in Power BI – Advanced DAX
How To Use Virtual Tables With COUNTROWS in Power BI – DAX Formula Technique
RANKX Considerations – Power BI & DAX Formula Concepts
Manufacturing Operations – Power BI Showcase
***** Related Course Modules *****
Ultimate Beginners Guide to Power BI
Power BI Super Users Workshop
Solving Analytical Scenarios w/ Power BI & DAX
Advanced Analytics in Power BI
Financial Reporting w/ Power BI
Power BI Showcases