InfoCard is a Power BI custom visual card with advanced formatting options.
Visual is card with KPI and advanced formatting options for fill/background, border, large font,conditional formatting, image etc.
- Use as card or KPI.
- Options to enlarge/reduce fonts.
- Display blank measure as static text.
- Custom Border with conditional formatting.
- Conditional formatting of Fill/Background, Data Label, Category Label, image.
- Dynamic conditional formatting using measure values.
- Vertically rotate category label.
- Image – Display & Position.
- Supports tooltip with formatting options.
When this add-in is used, it
- Can read and make changes to your document.
- Can send data over the Internet.
***** Related Blog Posts *****
Creating Multi Threaded Dynamic Visuals – Advanced Power BI Technique
Custom Dynamic Segmentation Using DAX In Power BI
***** Related Video Tutorials *****
Create Dynamic Visuals Based On Ranking in Power BI w/DAX
Outlier Detection & Visualization in Power BI – Advanced DAX
How To Use Virtual Tables With COUNTROWS in Power BI – DAX Formula Technique
RANKX Considerations – Power BI & DAX Formula Concepts
Manufacturing Operations – Power BI Showcase
***** Related Course Modules *****
Ultimate Beginners Guide to Power BI
Power BI Super Users Workshop
Solving Analytical Scenarios w/ Power BI & DAX
Advanced Analytics in Power BI
Financial Reporting w/ Power BI
Power BI Showcases