Our Line and Column chart measures progress toward key performance indicators (KPIs).
KPI Column by MAQ Software combines line and column charts. Each column value changes color depending on its relation to a target line value. Columns represent performance, and lines represent KPI targets.
Business Use Cases:
- Sales – Measure upselling success ratio, quotation conversion, and other sales performance metrics
- Marketing – Measure bounce rate, click-through rate, and other marketing performance metrics
- Human Resources – Measure staff advocacy scores, diversity index, and other operational metrics
- IT – Measure cost variance, schedule variance, and project tracking
- Includes an optional target value for all columns
- Represents forecasted data in columns, using the same target line
- Displays translucent forecasted columns to differentiate them from actual values
What’s new in 3.3.1:
- Updated sample report
- Support for Custom Report tooltip
Thank you for using KPI Column by MAQ Software.
For any feature requests or questions about this visual, please send an e-mail to our team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
When this add-in is used, it
Can read and make changes to your document.
Can send data over the Internet.
***** Related Blog Posts *****
Creating Multi Threaded Dynamic Visuals – Advanced Power BI Technique
Custom Dynamic Segmentation Using DAX In Power BI
***** Related Video Tutorials *****
Create Dynamic Visuals Based On Ranking in Power BI w/DAX
Outlier Detection & Visualization in Power BI – Advanced DAX
How To Use Virtual Tables With COUNTROWS in Power BI – DAX Formula Technique
RANKX Considerations – Power BI & DAX Formula Concepts
Manufacturing Operations – Power BI Showcase
***** Related Course Modules *****
Ultimate Beginners Guide to Power BI
Power BI Super Users Workshop
Solving Analytical Scenarios w/ Power BI & DAX
Advanced Analytics in Power BI
Financial Reporting w/ Power BI
Power BI Showcases