Display multiple key performance indicators (KPIs) in an automatically rotating visual.
KPI Ticker by MAQ Software saves space on your reports by displaying multiple KPIs in a series of rotating tiles. Show the percentage increase or decrease of each value and quickly alert viewers of positive, negative, and neutral changes with an optional color-coded trend indicator.
KPI Ticker by MAQ Software works great in applications with frequently changing metrics such as values for multiple stocks or flight delay information for multiple carriers.
- Adjust the number of tiles in each row and their background color.
- Change the font size and color.
- Customize the colors of the positive, negative, and neutral trend indicators.
- Customize tile animation.
- Formatting options for tile layout (vertical and horizontal).
- Added carousel behavior to animate based on user click.
What’s new in 3.3.3:
- Formatting options for data labels
- Added toggle for animation
- Handled display of large data values
What’s new in 3.3.5:
- Improved responsiveness of the visual
- Resolved issues with vertical stack and fade style animation
When this add-in is used, itCan read and make changes to your documentCan send data over the Internet
***** Related Blog Posts *****
Creating Multi Threaded Dynamic Visuals – Advanced Power BI Technique
Custom Dynamic Segmentation Using DAX In Power BI
***** Related Video Tutorials *****
Create Dynamic Visuals Based On Ranking in Power BI w/DAX
Outlier Detection & Visualization in Power BI – Advanced DAX
How To Use Virtual Tables With COUNTROWS in Power BI – DAX Formula Technique
RANKX Considerations – Power BI & DAX Formula Concepts
Manufacturing Operations – Power BI Showcase
***** Related Course Modules *****
Ultimate Beginners Guide to Power BI
Power BI Super Users Workshop
Solving Analytical Scenarios w/ Power BI & DAX
Advanced Analytics in Power BI
Financial Reporting w/ Power BI
Power BI Showcases