A powerful Multi KPI visualization, of a key KPI along with multiple sparklines of supporting data
The Multi KPI custom visual is for presenting a key performance indicator (KPI) along with a variety of supporting information, including:
- Title, Subtitle
- Current date and KPI status (value, date, variance)
Some of the key features include:
- KPI trend over time: hover-over the main chart to see a KPI for each date.
- Rich Formatting Options: set alternate titles, and tooltips, font sizes, colors, background colors.
- Numerous Chart Features: multi KPI support number types, precision, Y-axis tick marks, and hover-over tooltips.
- Sparkline Interpolation: Interpolate sparkline values to get rid of noisy points.
- Auto-Scaling: design a larger tile in your report with rich details. After pinning it to a Power BI Dashboard, you may resize it to smaller versions of the tile without losing essential details.
Download the sample Power BI Desktop file here: https://visuals.azureedge.net/app-store/MultiKpi.multiKpiEA8DA325489E436991F0E411F2D85FF220.127.116.11.0.pbix
When this add-in is used, it
Can read and make changes to your document.
Can send data over the Internet.
***** Related Blog Posts *****
Creating Multi Threaded Dynamic Visuals – Advanced Power BI Technique
Custom Dynamic Segmentation Using DAX In Power BI
***** Related Video Tutorials *****
Create Dynamic Visuals Based On Ranking in Power BI w/DAX
Outlier Detection & Visualization in Power BI – Advanced DAX
How To Use Virtual Tables With COUNTROWS in Power BI – DAX Formula Technique
RANKX Considerations – Power BI & DAX Formula Concepts
Manufacturing Operations – Power BI Showcase
***** Related Course Modules *****
Ultimate Beginners Guide to Power BI
Power BI Super Users Workshop
Solving Analytical Scenarios w/ Power BI & DAX
Advanced Analytics in Power BI
Financial Reporting w/ Power BI
Power BI Showcases