Automatically flipping tile with set frequency that displays different key performance indicators.
Rotating Chart by MAQ Software is a horizontal bar chart that rotates on the horizontal axis to showcase multiple KPIs. Each flip can have a new value based on the number of KPIs that need to be displayed. For better visibility, users can set a timer for the rotation delay.
Business reports often require many KPIs in a single report, especially when showcasing historical data. Rotating Chart by MAQ Software lets users display multiple KPIs or metrics in a small viewing area, saving space on lengthy reports.
- The tile can be rotated on the horizontal or the vertical axis.
- Flip delay time can be specified, ensuring that all data shown in the tile is readable.
- Includes a 3D effect option, emphasizing when different data is displayed.
- Includes basic formatting options such as font type, size, and color for the label and title, background, and tile borders.
What’s new in 3.1.4:
- Added support for custom report tooltip
When this add-in is used, it
Can read and make changes to your document
Can send data over the Internet
***** Related Blog Posts *****
Creating Multi Threaded Dynamic Visuals – Advanced Power BI Technique
Custom Dynamic Segmentation Using DAX In Power BI
***** Related Video Tutorials *****
Create Dynamic Visuals Based On Ranking in Power BI w/DAX
Outlier Detection & Visualization in Power BI – Advanced DAX
How To Use Virtual Tables With COUNTROWS in Power BI – DAX Formula Technique
RANKX Considerations – Power BI & DAX Formula Concepts
Manufacturing Operations – Power BI Showcase
***** Related Course Modules *****
Ultimate Beginners Guide to Power BI
Power BI Super Users Workshop
Solving Analytical Scenarios w/ Power BI & DAX
Advanced Analytics in Power BI
Financial Reporting w/ Power BI
Power BI Showcases