Line Chart enhanced with rectangle selection and small multiples
Line Chart by Akvelon has similar functionality as product Line chart and allows you to plot lines based on category and value data from your data source. Additionally it supports rectangle selection – such filtering allows to select multiple points on lines. This feature will help you to filter specific cluster within your data and update your report accordingly.
Other important features are:
– Legend that supports selection
– Small multiple to plot multiple charts. Each small multiple should demonstrate X-axis, aligned at bottom edge and Y-axis, aligned at left edge. Each axis will have a title. Min/Max values of X (if X category is date) and Y axes can be calculated in three ways:
1. Separate – Min/Max values will be calculated for each small multiple separately.
2. Common – Common Min/Max values will be calculated and applied to all small multiples. This way all small multiples will have the same scale that will be calculated automatically.
3. Custom – User explicitly sets common min/max values of axes using formatting options.
Hope you enjoy our custom visual for Power BI! If you have suggestions or questions, feel free to contact at https://akvelon.com/feedback
When this add-in is used, it
- Can read and make changes to your document
- Can send data over the Internet
***** Related Blog Posts *****
Creating Multi Threaded Dynamic Visuals – Advanced Power BI Technique
Custom Dynamic Segmentation Using DAX In Power BI
***** Related Video Tutorials *****
Create Dynamic Visuals Based On Ranking in Power BI w/DAX
Outlier Detection & Visualization in Power BI – Advanced DAX
How To Use Virtual Tables With COUNTROWS in Power BI – DAX Formula Technique
RANKX Considerations – Power BI & DAX Formula Concepts
Manufacturing Operations – Power BI Showcase
***** Related Course Modules *****
Ultimate Beginners Guide to Power BI
Power BI Super Users Workshop
Solving Analytical Scenarios w/ Power BI & DAX
Advanced Analytics in Power BI
Financial Reporting w/ Power BI
Power BI Showcases