valQ – Business Modeling, Planning, Simulations, Forecasting & What-If Analysis
Model your business and perform simulations like never before. valQ is a cloud and on-premise business modeling software that empowers your executives and decision-makers to visualize and analyze business scenarios and make real time decisions on-the-go.
valQ is designed to empower C-level executives and analysts of finance, operations, sales, marketing, HR and procurement to quickly identify, measure and optimize the KPI’s of organizations of any size.
- Visualize your business in multiple scenarios possible – valQ is fully customizable
- Model your business by capturing 1000+ business variables across functions (e.g. sales price, discounts, unit cost, production downtime)
- Simulate on-the-fly by adjusting variables in table or tree format using touch & swipe gestures
- Create several scenarios on-the-fly and compare outcomes of scenarios instantly
- Download simulation results instantly
- Bring your own data and visualize your business in minutes
- Does not require additional IT infrastructure or support and is fully self-sufficient as a custom visual for Microsoft Power BI
- Has pan-organizational application covering C-Suite, Sales, Finance, Operations, Procurement & Human Resources
- Use cases include Strategic Planning, Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A), Forecasting & Budgeting, Demand Planning, Sales & Operations (S&OP) Planning, Territory Planning, Quota Planning, Workforce Planning, Integrated Business Planning and more
- Supports desktop, tablet & mobile devices
- Instantly visualize and optimize profitability & growth
- Executive-friendly, highly intuitive visual unlike complicated excel models or traditional planning software
Please visit: https://valQ.com/pricing/ to choose the suitable valQ version to suit your business needs.
POWER BI 2.69.5467.1251 onwards
We have compiled the installation and sample models to help users explore valQ for Microsoft Power BI, to Get Started please visit: https://valq.com/get-started/
For any technical queries, please write to email@example.com. For sales related queries, write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Be a part of our online community https://community.valq.com and get all your questions answers.
When this add-in is used, it
- Can read and make changes to your document
- Can send data over the Internet
***** Related Blog Posts *****
Creating Multi Threaded Dynamic Visuals – Advanced Power BI Technique
Custom Dynamic Segmentation Using DAX In Power BI
***** Related Video Tutorials *****
Create Dynamic Visuals Based On Ranking in Power BI w/DAX
Outlier Detection & Visualization in Power BI – Advanced DAX
How To Use Virtual Tables With COUNTROWS in Power BI – DAX Formula Technique
RANKX Considerations – Power BI & DAX Formula Concepts
Manufacturing Operations – Power BI Showcase
***** Related Course Modules *****
Ultimate Beginners Guide to Power BI
Power BI Super Users Workshop
Solving Analytical Scenarios w/ Power BI & DAX
Advanced Analytics in Power BI
Financial Reporting w/ Power BI
Power BI Showcases