Control column sequence, add subtotals and drill down into each category
ZoomCharts drilldown visuals help business users explore data easily and productively. ZoomCharts drilldown Waterfall visual key advantages: visualize dynamic or static sub-totals, control the sequence of columns, rich customization options for increase, decrease and total series.
- Touch-driven slicer – filter the report page by using the visual itself (no need for external slicers)
- Column sequence – set the display order for columns (change values)
- Display of Total – turn on or off the Total column
- Sub-totals – set display values in dataset or let the visual calculate them automatically
- Rich customization options – customize increasing, decreasing, and totals series separately (colors, outlines, column widths, connectors, value labels and more)
- Static and dynamic thresholds – set up to 4 thresholds to demonstrate targets or benchmarks
- On-chart interactions – zoom, click and drag or drill down to explore and filter data
- Filter control – designate the visual to act as a filter
- Bookmark support – save report view configurations
- Drill-through support – examine your data in detail
- Custom theme support – unify the style of your reports with corporate theme
- Mobile friendly – use on touch and multi-touch devices
ZoomCharts drilldown Waterfall Visual is perfect for telling the story of how a figure gets from its starting value to an end value. The most popular applications are:
- Accounting & Finance. Total profit and loss decomposition into revenue, cost, tax, and other items.
- Inventory management. Opening stock, stock movement and closing stock.
- Sales and marketing. Campaign contribution to lead volume, size of a mailing list or number of internet searches.
- Human Resources. Change in staff numbers over time.
Touch & Get it!
When this add-in is used, it
Can read and make changes to your document
Can send data over the Internet
***** Related Blog Posts *****
Creating Multi Threaded Dynamic Visuals – Advanced Power BI Technique
Custom Dynamic Segmentation Using DAX In Power BI
***** Related Video Tutorials *****
Create Dynamic Visuals Based On Ranking in Power BI w/DAX
Outlier Detection & Visualization in Power BI – Advanced DAX
How To Use Virtual Tables With COUNTROWS in Power BI – DAX Formula Technique
RANKX Considerations – Power BI & DAX Formula Concepts
Manufacturing Operations – Power BI Showcase
***** Related Course Modules *****
Ultimate Beginners Guide to Power BI
Power BI Super Users Workshop
Solving Analytical Scenarios w/ Power BI & DAX
Advanced Analytics in Power BI
Financial Reporting w/ Power BI
Power BI Showcases